Learn to dive in Sussex, Kent and Surrey with Sussex Scuba diving courses
in sea life? Then this programme is for
Your PADI Underwater Naturalist program
will include two open water dives, which
may be conducted in one day, which will
introduce you to different aquatic life
and include an overview of responsible human
interactions with aquatic life.
Some of the topics covered are:
• The planning, organisation, procedures,
techniques, problems and hazards of diving
in different aquatic environments.
• A basic overview of major aquatic
life groupings (kingdoms and phyla).
• Factual information that dispels
myths of potentially dangerous aquatic life.
• An overview of basic aquatic life
interactions and associations.
• Responsible human interactions with
• Diving technique used to help preserve
bottom dwelling aquatic life and minimise
aquatic life disturbance.