During your PADI Drift Diver
program, you'll go on two open water dives
(which may be conducted in one day). We
highly recommended that you enrol in this
program to exposed yourself to the techniques
and procedures for drift diving.
You'll cover the following in the PADI Drift
• The planning, organisation, procedures,
techniques, problems and hazards of drift
• Special equipment -- floats, lines,
• Proper procedures for buoyancy-control,
navigation and communication.
• Site selection and overview of aquatic
currents causes and effects.
• Techniques for staying close to
a buddy or together as a group